Total Pageviews

Monday, March 3, 2008

Approved

The phone calls to the various offices has paid off. Saturday we received a letter of approval from our insurance company. You can believe that I will be taking that piece of paper with me when we go in two weeks. It has also been explained to me that the question from the insurance company was "why this type of scan and not the iodine". Once the reviewer understood that Tom is allergic to iodine, it was approved. I then verified that Tom would not have an allergic reaction to this nuclear medicine by calling the nuclear medicine department at the U of M. The person I spoke with checked with their pharmacy while I was on line with them to make sure we were all clear on performing the scan. I know that this is the easy part of this procedure and that the true test of waiting will be once it is complete and we wait to see Dr. Teknos for the consultation.

The kids are getting tired of the winter (and are picking on each other while inside). I think that we all need a change of season. I hope that as we March through the next couple of weeks we will all get to appreciate this spring season. God has so many blessings in store if we will just wait for his perfect timing.

No comments: