Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year

The kids are getting a nice long break. They are enjoying the lazy days and we have had a few "pajama" days with our family. By the time school starts again the children will be in the habit of sleeping in and moving slowly!

We have enjoyed seeing so many people during the Christmas season. It was nice to see those who are scattered during the year make it back to be with their families. We continue to have a few more get together with friends and family as the New Year approaches. Soon enough it will be back to the grindstone of school, work, home projects and other activities. Tom continues on his busy schedule as I try to hold down the home front.

Nothing new to report on Tom's health. We have spent this season being grateful that he had a clean scan. As I was driving to work this morning the announcers were talking about the "New Year's Resolution". Usually I try to watch my weight, walk more, do more sit ups, etc. This year I plan to make my family my main focus and make our time together count. Whatever you do and where ever your focus is this year, I hope that you succeed!
Happy New Year!

No comments: