Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Doctor Who?

This is the week that Tom will discuss his future care and where that will take place. I hope that we will get all our questions answered during this visit. We will also discuss the prescriptions that Tom is currently taking, and see if he can stop taking some that the doctor previously discussed. I know that Tom is very comfortable with Dr. Teknos and this may be a little disturbing having a new doctor that will be in the drivers seat, but I feel more at peace with this step than when we first got the news.

Tom's neck is very tight and feels like a hard lump as I have been giving him neck massages. He says that I do a good job working the scare tissue. We were not able to get to the PT last week, but I guess I'm all he has got for now. I can't imagine doing these massages all day, my hands are sore after 30 minutes. Tom's energy level is about the same. I now hear the same old snoring some nights and believe it or not, it's a beautiful sound!

Please continue to pray for Tom's healing and direction of care. I thank so many of you that inquire what specific things to pray for and that keep our family in your prayer life. I know so many of you have "stuff" going on in your own lives and I appreciate it when we can all be "real" with our lives. Today our pastor shared peoples "Impossible" in their lives (some of the notes made me want to cry) that God can make "Possible" and it made me think of all the blessing along the road of trusting him as he shows us that nothing is impossible!

No comments: