Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2008

Back to Normal?

It was Tom's first week back to work. I think it was a little harder than he anticipated, but he made it through. It did not help that our children were off due to snow days and the house "buzz" is always louder with kids running around. Tom braved the cold and turned on the fan to drown out some of the noise. Kyle did a great job watching his younger siblings and loved his end of week reward. I hope he thought it was worth it.

I am fighting yet another bug. This hacking cough is enough to drive a person crazy! However, there is no rest for the weary and I can say that I'm glad it's Friday! Thanks for all the words of encouragement this past week. I love the anonymous comment about the calcitonin prayer. I will be one to stop at 8:00 this Monday and say a prayer for my loved one!

No comments: