Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Denied

It has been very strange getting used to the full time schedule. The kids have been pretty good with the "To Do" lists. Tom has painted our bedroom, so long primer :) He continues to work on the living room also. I went to Saugatuck yesterday with some girlfriends and had such a wonderful time. Thanks girls for showing me the town & I so enjoyed the paddle boat ride!

Tom is on a 6 night working spree again this week. Hopefully he will not continue to spread himself so thin. I can tell that he is wearing himself out. How he does it, I'm not sure. I was hoping that working full time would help him lessen his schedule. I guess time will tell.

Tom had a few more conversations with insurance, doctor offices and such this week. By Thursday we did not have any notification about Tom's scan. I called Tom's primary office to get a status update. I should have waited a day because on Friday Tom received the denial letter from the Insurance company. Tom started his phone calls to get this issue resolved. He was able to find out why it was denied. Now to get it straighted out and back to the authorities of Preauthorization. Tom will not be as patient as I have been, which I understand; it gets old to have round and round phone calls. Lets just say it is frustrating! So we will wait for another week to get his scan scheduled.

Thanks so much for the cards and words of encouragement. They have helped remind us Who is truly in control! Prayer warriors, please help Tom and I to stay patient as we go through this whole process.

Proverbs 12:25 "Anxious hearts are very heavy but a word of encouragement does wonders!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I over precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.