Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's new?

I finally got my grade and was glad to see the my GPA is a 3.5 so much for starting again with a 4 point! Oh well, it's hard to get back into those school study habits after 14 years of not exercising them. I am glad to be done for the summer as we spend 4 nights out at the ball fields.

Kyle was able to go on a class trip to Toronto Canada and has been gone since Monday evening. He will be back tomorrow morning and Tom and I can't wait to see him and hear how it went. The teachers had the days packed with places to visit. The travel to and from is done during the night. I am sure he will be exhausted! Thank you to the Grandparents for helping him be able to go.

Our family will be making some adjustments as I accepted a full time job doing Accounts Receivable for a company here in GR. There will be new challenges and benefits for all of us at the Andrews' household. I am so thankful that I have had almost 8 great years at Behler-Young and will miss the "team". I have made a lot a wonderful friendships with people across our state and will miss sharing life with them (oh yeah, and working too!) It has been an experience that I will take with me and fondly remember.

I have made traded calls with both the surgeon and oncologist offices in the past week. They both seem to be a little lost in the paper trail. It is hard going back and forth to the different doctors and confirming they got the results so they can make a plan of direction. However, I believe that we are once again concentrating on the blood levels and will be repeating these scans in a few months. Tom should be receiving the blood work order in a couple of days to get poked. I am sure he can't wait!

Well, that is more than enough information this time around. Enjoy the spring weather!

No comments: