Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Looking forward to Summer

My class is done :) Yeah!!! Now onto other focuses this summer. The 2 younger kids are busy with ball and we will soon be at games 4 nights a week. The homework is not getting lighter yet. The kids continue to have really had good attitudes. However, we are up a little later each night trying to get it all done.

Tom has had a few busy weeks of work and will hopefully be able to slow down a little bit and get into the summer fun. I don't know how he does it!

I plan to start making some phone calls once again. We feel a little lost between the oncologist & U of M direction. I hope that everybody is on the same page and that there is a plan of action and that someone will share it with us. It is about time for Tom to have his blood drawn again and that is the immediate next step.

I know that this year our focus should not be on the "cancer" and that we should enjoy the summer and the family/friend time. I pray for peace and patience during these wait and see times. I found this verse and would like to share it:

Psalms 27:14
Don't be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you! Be brave and stouthearted and courageous. Yes, wait and he will help you.

No comments: