Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2009

New Feature

We had added a new feature to Tom's blog called Followers. You will see it on the left hand column. If you would like to join it will keep you updated on our journey. This option will give us an idea of how many people we are reaching with this blog. If you choose to remain anonymous, that is fine also.

I have also added an Endocrine website that gives more information about Tom's cancer, etc.

Tom's CT & chest x-ray is tomorrow at Butterworth. Thanks for your continued support. I appreciate the Prayer Warriors who have not stopped praying for our family, especially Tom.

I turn again to the Psalms (don't be surprised) as I have turned to these all my life, maybe it is the poet in me. Anyway I would like to share with you:

To you, O Lord, I pray. Don't fail me, Lord, for I am trusting in you. Don't let my enemies succeed. Psalms 25:1-2 Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives salvation. I have no hope except in you. Overlook my youthful sins, O Lord! Look at me instead through eyes of mercy and forgiveness, through eyes of everlasting love and kindness. Psalms 25:4-7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie and Tom,
I've enjoyed reading your blog about dealing with MTC. I want you to know, if you don't already, that there is a group of "meddies" who regularly exchange emails about new treatments as wella s dealing with it all. The group is associated with ThyCa but is a yahoo group. YOu can search for the group under medullary in the group section under medullary. Best wishes for you and you family.

s65jet said...

Signed in as a follower. I'm sure you know most of the people following this blog already, but I wanted to be sure you knew I (Robin and I) was following. Anyway, hope everything went well yesterday and we're anxiously waiting the results.

We'll pray some more.