Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grievance Letters

What happened to summer? We saw a glimpse of it....I have a slight tan as proof! This week Katie is in the midst of Mega Sports Bible camp and she picked golfing as her sport. It's like Vacation Bible school but with a sports theme. We had 120 kids the first day at the Wayland City Park, how awesome! The boys are just relaxing these days. I do have to say it was very strange to come home one day last week to see Kyle & his cousin come from golf together & his cousin was driving! I know he is a good driver, but am I ready for this?

We are still getting paperwork together for Tom's Grievance. Tom's primary sent his paperwork to our home so that we can fax our grievance with it. The next step is to talk with the Oncologist & see where their office is at in this process. Hopefully all our efforts will pay off & the PET scan will be approved. We also got the results for Tom's blood draw. The new number is 399, up 4 counts since the end of May. I am so glad that his primary doctor is very active in Tom's care. I can't say enough how impressed I am not only with Tom's primary doctor, but with the whole office staff.

On Sunday our Pastor was talking about life & how difficult it can be. It was compared to a Chess match. I agreed when he said that some days we get up and don't feel like we are on the winning side or that we are prepared for the battle. I also like how God is 15 moves ahead of us. The great thing is that we know who the winner is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I have signed in the right way, computers and I are not on friendly terms. Maybe you will get this and maybe you won't.
Just want to say that I'm so proud of both of you and you give me the strength to hold on I don't know how I would be able to walk the walk with you if God wasn't holding me up and listening to my prayers in which I plead with him for healing for Tom and strength for you Val. Mark 11:24 Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.