Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Results

It is harder for us to study as the nights are lighter longer and the days are warming up a little. I am glad that Spring break is only a day away! We are not able to go away this year, but we will have fun filled days regardless. Maybe the activities here will be less crowded.

Tom finally had his MRI last Thursday here in GR. I describe the experience as taking a 4 year old to a place they do not want to be, yes I mean figuratively kick and screaming. I am glad that is behind us! The blood count results have come back , the calcitonin level has dropped 13 points, down to 285. It is not as big of a drop as the increase , but it is at least in the right direction.

Next week Tom's Oncologist will read the MRI results and let us know what the next step will be as he is currently taking his Spring Vacation this week. Our next appointment with his office is not until August, so we may have summer filled with more days of fun than doctor visits this time around!

Psalms 38:9 "Lord, you know how I long for my health once more. You hear my every sigh."

No comments: