Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 8, 2009

One to Go

Tom had his Octreoscan on Wednesday and Thursday of this past week. I tried to keep my husband amused. I'm not sure if he laughed harder when I was confused about which floor to go to when we were on level 1 and going down to the basement (and there is only one choice for those who are wondering) or when I pushed the wrong button and set off the alarm bell. You would have thought my mind was elsewhere! I was treated to breakfast in the cafeteria when the ordeal was done, unfortunately I spilled my coffee before we sat down. He can't take me anywhere!

Tom's MRI has been rescheduled for this Saturday, March 14, still plenty of time to get the results to the U of M for our consult. Tom is sick of being poked and prodded and I can't blame him. I am hoping that we hear from a doctor before we head there, but only if the news is good.

We take a breath this week and remember to cherish all of our days. Thanks again to those of you who follow Tom's progress and for assurances you share with us. I watched Beth Moore this past week and really agreed with what she said. She talked about walking with God and trying not to control or lead our situations, especially the hard days. Her message was with me all during Tom's test Thursday and beyond. "I trust God. I trust God!" Amen

No comments: